|The CSL Study Centre||The Kilns||Oxford||Endorsements|
Ways to register
Register online: Accepted payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, PayPal account, or check. Register by clicking here for our online registration form: http://www.cslewis.org/event/cslssreg/
See below for information on registering for your lodging.
Registration / Program Tuition
The cost of registration is $2345, which includes all sessions and programming for the event, transportation during the program, entrance fees to local/regional attractions,1 afternoon tea, and 7 meals: 5 lunches, and 2 dinners.
NOTE: Registration does not include airfare, lodging, pre and post event transportation, other meals, and other expenses not specifically mentioned.
Registrants are responsible for booking and paying for their own lodging (lodging costs are not included with registration).
We are holding a variety of rooms at the following preferred local bed and breakfasts (B&Bs) for our registrants during the Summer Seminars.
We will have van transportation each morning and evening ONLY to/from these B&Bs.
Registrants are strongly encouraged to book their rooms as soon as possible, as we will be releasing the rooms to the general public after May 5th.
- Red Mullions Guest House, (great for couples), £100 to £160 per room per night
- All rooms are ensuite and range from single occupancy to double occupancy to a small family sized room.
- Online booking available. Mention that you are registering for the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s reserved rooms.
- Address: 23 London Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7RE
- Tel: 01865 742 741. From U.S., call 011 44 1865 742 741
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dial House, ranges from £90 to £130 per room per night
- Rooms are ensuite and range from single to double/twin rooms.
- Booking is by phone or email. Mention that you are registering for the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s reserved rooms.
- Address: 25 London Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7RE
- Tel: 01865 425 100. From U.S., call 011 44 1865 425 100
- Email: email@example.com
Registrations may be cancelled until May 20, 2018, minus $395, which is nonrefundable. After this date, no refunds will be accepted.
The details of this program are subject to change.
It is strongly advised that Summer Seminars participants purchase travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen events that may impact their travel plans. There are a number of companies offering such services. Though we do not have specific recommendations, we have listed a few companies below for your convenience.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Please note that The Kilns is not fully accessible for all disabled persons.
By registering for the event, you give your consent to be filmed/photographed during the event for potential use for archival, fundraising, marketing, and promotional productions of the C.S. Lewis Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity/nonprofit organization. If you would like to opt-out, please email us at selmore at cslewis.org and provide us with a note and a headshot photo of yourself so that we don’t inadvertently use your image.