2014 C.S. Lewis Summer Conference, July 21-31, 2014, Oxford & Cambridge, England
How to Register
NOTE: Regular & Late Registration for the 2014 Summer Institute has ended. Single session registration is still available, however (see below).
Details on housing arrangements can be found on our Accommodations page. Registrants are responsible for their own housing arrangements.
We accept payment online, by telephone, and by mail, through the following methods:
- Check or money order (Make payable to “C.S. Lewis Foundation” and include a note designating the check as payment for Oxbridge 2014.)
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
To pay in full, register online for one of the options or call us at 1-888-CSLEWIS (275-3947).
- To make a partial payment, register online for any of the options and change your payment amount right before paying.
- After you make the payment, we will contact you about the remainder of the balance. Note: all final payments are due by June 5, 2014.
- The payment schedule is as follows: $395 due upon registration; an additional $500 by March 14, 2014; $1000 by April 15, 2014; and the remainder by June 5, 2014. As of June 6, 2014, all new registrants must pay in full.
Single Session Admission
Registration will be on-site and cost £25. Please note that because catering will be preordered by the time of the conference, the cost does not include refreshments. Single sessions may be either weekday morning plenary meetings (worship times, two lectures, and artistic whimsy) or evening concerts and performances.