Registration Links, Rates and Policies
Note: Camp Allen no longer has rooms available for lodging (there is a waiting list). We’ve made arrangements at the Holiday Inn Express in Waller, Texas, to provide rooms at a discounted rate. If you do not have transportation to/from the Holiday Inn Express and Camp Allen, we will provide a shuttle for you.
Please note: if you have registered for the Retreat in past years, this year the process will be slightly different and as follows:
For those staying Off-Site at Holiday Inn Express
- Register for Tuition through C.S. Lewis Foundation
- Register for Lodging through Holiday Inn Express
- Register for Meals through Camp Allen (“commuter rate”)
Tuition – C.S. Lewis Foundation
|Online||Register for tuition online using the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s secure event registration provider.|
|Phone:||Call toll-free 1-888-CSLEWIS.(1-888-275-3947)|
Room and Board - Off-site at the Holiday Inn Express – Waller, Texas
We have reserved a group of rooms at the Holiday Inn. Conferees must register by October 31 to be guaranteed the group rate.
|Online||Visit the hotel’s website here for information. Note: you must call the hotel for lodging to get the special rate reserved for the Retreat. You will not receive it if you register through their website.|
|Phone:||Call 936-372-3700 and mention “LEWIS RETREAT” to receive the Retreat lodging rate. Note: Staying off-site does not include meals. Kindly remember to register for the Camp Allen Meal Plan (AKA Commuter Rate for those staying off-site) with Camp Allen at (866) 334-2267|
Meals – Camp Allen
|Online||Register for the Camp Allen meal plan (AKA “Commuter Rate”) through Camp Allen’s secure event registration system.|
|Phone:||Register for the Camp Allen meal plan (AKA Commuter Rate) with Camp Allen at (866) 334-2267|
Register online using the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s secure event registration provider. Begin the process by clicking here or call toll-free 1-888-CSLEWIS.
|Tuition Rate (per person)||Early Bird Rate
|Main Retreat (Friday late afternoon – Sunday morning)||
|Early Arrival Workshops & Sessions (Friday morning/ afternoon)||
|Children’s Track (ages 7-12)*||
* If your child is slightly younger or older, please contact us if you are interested in having him/her attend the children’s track.
Lodging & Meal Rates
Note: If staying offsite at the Holiday Inn Express, you need to register for Lodging through the hotel and Meals through Camp Allen separately.
Off-Site Holiday Inn Express Waller, TX
To register, please remember that you must call the hotel at 936-372-3700 and mention the “Lewis Retreat” to receive the Retreat rate. You can visit the Holiday Inn Express Website for additional information.
- All Holiday Inn Express rooms are non-smoking Complimentary Breakfast.
- (HOT DELUXE BREAKFAST)
- Check In Time – After 3:00 PM Check Out Time: 11:00 AM Early check-in and late check-out fee may apply
- First Come First Serve for room with 2 – beds
Note: Kindly remember to register for meals separately through Camp Allen when staying Off-Site at the Holiday Inn Express in Waller, TX
|Rate Per Room, Per Night|
|2 Queen bed Standard:||$109.99|
|2 Queen bed Suite with Sleeper Sofa:||$199.99|
|Camp Allen Meal Plan (AKA “Commuter Rate”) – for those staying off-site – (payable to Camp Allen at the Camp Allen Registration website or call, toll free, (866) 334-2267
(per person)(Includes Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch. Does not include lodging.)
Early Arrival Option
Early Arrival Workshops & Sessions
|Rate Per Person|
|Commuter Meal Rate
(per person)(Includes Friday lunch. Does not include lodging.)
During the break time on Saturday afternoon, you may take a nature hike on the 960 acres, canoe a serene lake*, shoot skeet* or go horseback riding*. (*Some activities require an additional fee)
- Reservations require payment in full.
- Tuition: $25 of the tuition is non-refundable. The remainder of the tuition is refundable if registration is cancelled by 10/25/2012. After 10/25/2012, 100% of the tuition fee is non-refundable.
- Room/Board: 25% of the registration fee is non-refundable. The remainder of the registration fee is refundable if registration is cancelled by 10/25/2012. After 10/25/2012, 100% of the registration fee is non-refundable.