How to Register
To attend the 2020 C.S. Lewis “Oxbridge” Summer Institute, you’ll need to register for tuition/admission through the C.S. Lewis Foundation and St. Catherine’s College, Oxford, for accommodations
Register online using our event registration system through our website. For help or if you have questions, please call 909-389-1155 Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Admission rates include the registration fee and tuition for the event, along with six meals (four dinners and two receptions). Note: you will need to register for lodging and other meals separately through St. Catherine’s College (see below). Our headquarters for the event, including our main sessions in the mornings and afternoon seminars, will be at St. Catherine’s College in Oxford, UK.
All options include a nonrefundable $395 Registration Fee and a partially refundable (see deadlines below) Program/Tuition Fee. These options DO NOT include accommodations.
|Regular Registration Rate
| – Super Early Bird Rate (if paid in full by Nov. 30, 2019)
| – Early Bird Rate (if paid in full by Jan. 31, 2020)
|Student Rate||$ 2,190|
|Faculty / Clergy Rate||$ 2,390|
|Group Rate (per person if bringing 5 or more)||$ 2,375|
All conference fees are shown in U.S. Dollars.
NOTE: Regular Registration ends on June 22nd. Late Registration, if available (which does not include any meals) begins June 23rd and ends Friday, July 3rd. After July 3rd, registration will be Single Session Registration only, if available.
The Regular Registration Rate includes:
- Admission/tuition to morning plenary sessions, afternoon seminars/workshops, evening concerts/performances, and Bag-End Café (after-hours).
- A total of six meals (four dinners and two receptions) and refreshments during the event.
Scholarships are available for the 2020 C.S. Lewis Oxbridge Summer Institute – both tuition grants and work study scholarships. Please read our scholarship page for information and how to apply.
St. Catherine’s College in Oxford – Registration for accommodations will be coming soon! We have reserved a special rate with St. Catherine’s College. Click here for more information on the accommodations.
Registrants are responsible for the costs of their accommodations, separate from the Registration/Program Fees listed above. Special arrangements have been made for in-college housing at St. Catherine’s College in Oxford. More details on housing arrangements will be posted soon.
We accept payment online, by telephone, and by mail, through the following methods:
- Check or money order (Make payable to “C.S. Lewis Foundation” and include a note designating the check as payment for Oxbridge 2020.) To do so, register online and choose “check” as your payment option. Send the payment to our mailing address at C.S. Lewis Foundation, P.O. Box 8008, Redlands, CA 92375. We do not receive mail at our physical address in Redlands. Please note that paying by check helps save us a significant amount that is lost to credit card fees – we are a nonprofit organization that relies on individual donors for support and every little bit saved from credit card fees helps in our mission! 🙂
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit cards are charged through PayPal as the processing company, but do not require a PayPal account or sign up.
- PayPal – You may use a PayPal account to pay through our online registration system.
* Note: group discounts cannot be combined with other discounts. To receive discount, group must register together using the bundle discount on our 2020 Summer Conference online registration page or call us to arrange registration & payment.
Registrants can only receive one discount. Discounts listed above may not be combined. For example, a person can only receive the Super Early Discount or the Student Discount, but not both.
Super Early and Early Bird Discounts require payment in full during the discount time period. If you register during the period, but don’t make payment until after the discount expires, you will not receive the discount.
When registering, you may choose whichever option is applicable and serves you best.
Scholarships and discounts: If you are awarded a tuition or work study scholarship, you will not also receive a discount. You’ll need to register for the full registration rate (not early bird nor super early bird) and choose check in the mail as your payment option. We’ll then award your scholarship, log it in the registration system, and have you make payment on the remaining amount separately at a future date.
The Registration fee of $395 is non-refundable. Due to contractual agreements with our venues, all payments for Admission (Program Fee) are fully refundable up to April 10, 2020, 50% refundable from April 11, 2020 to June 15, 2020; and nonrefundable after June 15, 2020.
St. Catherine’s College has its individual refund policy. See its website when you register for information.
As all C.S. Lewis Foundation costs for the event are ultimately due and payable in British pounds sterling to vendors in the U.K., the cost in U.S. currency may be subject to increase due to potential fluctuations in currency exchange rates. Should the cost of the pound rise above $1.70 by July 3, 2020, a pro-rata currency exchange surcharge may be applied.
It is strongly advised that C.S. Lewis Summer Institute participants purchase travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen events that may impact their travel plans.
By registering for the event, you give your consent to be filmed/photographed during the event for potential use for archival, fundraising, marketing, and promotional productions of the C.S. Lewis Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. If you would like to opt-out, please email us at selmore at cslewis.org and provide us with a note and a headshot photo of yourself so that we don’t inadvertently use your image. Note: we do not share your contact information with outside groups and only will contact you for programs, event, and fundraising related purposes of the C.S. Lewis Foundation. You may opt out from our mailing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.