Please note: due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak and the effects on global health and travel, our Board of Trustees and administration have decided to postpone the conference to 2021. Our new conference dates are set for July 26 – August 3, 2021. In the meantime, we have temporarily halted new registration until we are able to update the website accordingly. We are pleased to announce that many of our speakers and artists have confirmed they will be available next year. We can so far confirm Philip Yancey, Os Guinness, Steve Bell, Patti Callahan Henry, Davis Bunn, Michael Wear, Malcolm Guite, Bruce Herman, J.A.C. Redford, Andrew Lazo, Christin Ditchfield, Ray Barfield, Lancia E. Smith, Amber Salladin, and Josiah Peterson. We will update this list as we hear from each.
How to RegisterTo attend the 2020 C.S. Lewis “Oxbridge” Summer Institute, you’ll need to register for tuition/admission through the C.S. Lewis Foundation and St. Catherine’s College, Oxford, for accommodations.
Register online using our event registration system through our website. For help or if you have questions, please call 909-389-1155 Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Admission rates include the registration fee and tuition for the event, along with six meals (four dinners and two receptions). Note: you will need to register for lodging and other meals separately through St. Catherine’s College (see below). Our headquarters for the event, including our main sessions in the mornings and afternoon seminars, will be at St. Catherine’s College in Oxford, UK. Information on accommodations including the booking link is on our accommodations page here.
Admission FeesAll options include a nonrefundable $395 Registration Fee and a partially refundable (see deadlines below) Program/Tuition Fee. These options DO NOT include accommodations.
|Regular Registration Rate||$ 2,590|
|– Super Early Bird Rate (if paid in full by Nov. 30, 2019)||$ 2,390|
|– Early Bird Rate (if paid in full by Feb. 28, 2020)||$ 2,490|
|Student Rate||$ 2,190|
|Faculty / Clergy Rate||$ 2,390|
|Group Rate (per person if bringing 5 or more)||$ 2,375|
What’s IncludedThe Regular Registration Rate includes:
- Admission/tuition to morning plenary sessions, afternoon seminars/workshops, evening concerts/performances, and Bag-End Café (after-hours).
- A total of six meals (four dinners and two receptions) and refreshments during the event.
ScholarshipsScholarships are available for the 2020 C.S. Lewis Oxbridge Summer Institute – both tuition grants and work study scholarships. Please read our scholarship page for information and how to apply.
AccommodationsSt. Catherine’s College in Oxford – Registration is now available! We have reserved a special rate with St. Catherine’s College. Click here for more information on the accommodations and to register for lodging & breakfast. Registrants are responsible for the costs of their accommodations, separate from the Registration/Program Fees listed above. Special arrangements have been made for in-college housing at St. Catherine’s College in Oxford. More details on housing arrangements will be posted soon.
MethodsWe accept payment online, by telephone, and by mail, through the following methods:
- Check or money order (Make payable to “C.S. Lewis Foundation” and include a note designating the check as payment for Oxbridge 2020.) To do so, register online and choose “check” as your payment option. Send the payment to our mailing address at C.S. Lewis Foundation, P.O. Box 8008, Redlands, CA 92375. We do not receive mail at our physical address in Redlands. Please note that paying by check helps save us a significant amount that is lost to credit card fees – we are a nonprofit organization that relies on individual donors for support and every little bit saved from credit card fees helps in our mission! 🙂
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit cards are charged through PayPal as the processing company, but do not require a PayPal account or sign up.
- PayPal – You may use a PayPal account to pay through our online registration system.