|The CSL Study Centre||The Kilns||Oxford||Endorsements|
Ways to register
Register online using our secure registration system by clicking here. Payments accepted are credit card (processed by PayPal; no PayPal account needed), PayPal account, or check.
Call MariAnne Dibbley, our Summer Seminars Coordinator at (909) 754-7870 from 9 AM – 7 PM CST
The cost of registration is $2345, which includes all sessions and programming for the event, transportation during the program, entrance fees to local/regional attractions,1 afternoon tea, and 7 meals: 5 lunches, and 2 dinners.
NOTE: Registration does not include airfare, lodging, pre and post event transportation, other meals, and other expenses not specifically mentioned.
Registrants are responsible for booking their own lodging. We are holding a variety of rooms at the following preferred local bed and breakfasts (B&Bs) for our registrants during the Summer Seminars.
We will have van transportation each morning and evening ONLY to/from these B&Bs.
Registrants are strongly encouraged to book their rooms as soon as possible, as we will be releasing the rooms to the general public on May 18th.
- Red Mullions Guest House, (great for couples), £95 – £120 per room
- Online booking available. Mention that you are registering for the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s reserved rooms.
- Address: 23 London Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7RE
- Tel: 01865 742 741. From U.S., call 011 44 1865 742 741
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dial House, £98 per room
- Booking is by phone or email. Mention that you are registering for the C.S. Lewis Foundation’s reserved rooms.
- Address: 25 London Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7RE
- Tel: 01865 425 100. From U.S., call 011 44 1865 425 100
- Email: email@example.com
Registrations may be cancelled until May 18, 2016, minus $395, which is nonrefundable. After this date, no refunds will be accepted.
The details of this program are subject to change.
It is strongly advised that Summer Seminars participants purchase travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen events that may impact their travel plans. There are a number of companies offering such services. Though we do not have specific recommendations, we have listed a few companies below for your convenience.
AAA (American Automobile Association)
CSA Travel Protection
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Please note that The Kilns is not accessible for disabled persons.