Join us at Camp Allen, amid the piney woods near Houston, as we “feed on the truth” of the Psalms, with C.S. Lewis as a guide.
Enjoy a respite with friends, old and new, with good food and laughter, learning, and community. Be inspired by Gregory Cootsona, Andrew Lazo, Matthew Clark, and others as they give us insight into the truth, goodness, and beauty in the Psalms, so that we might apply these lessons to our own spiritual journeys.
Don’t miss this unique experience of faith, reason, and imagination in the company of friends!
SAVE UP TO $45 USING PROMO CODE “EARLY 21” THROUGH SEPTEMBER 14!
Dates: December 3-5, 2021.
Times: Main Retreat begins at 5:30 p.m. on Friday (registration opens at 3 p.m.). Early arrival add-on sessions begin at 2:45 p.m. on Friday (registration opens at 1:45 p.m.)
Theme: Feeding on the Truth: C.S. Lewis and the Psalms
Speakers: Confirmed speakers, artists, pastors, and breakout leaders so far include Greg Cootsona, Andrew Lazo, Matthew Clark, Ad Deum Dance Company, Christin Ditchfield Lazo, Melanie Stiles, Jason Smith (pen name: Jack Wootton), and Lori Arnold. More will be announced.
Location: Camp Allen Conference & Retreat Center, Navasota, Texas (outside Houston)
Special optional early arrival tracks are also available for those arriving Friday early afternoon: Readers Track exploring Lewis’s life & influences and a Writers Track to inspire the creative imagination.
- Writers Track
- Readers of Lewis Track
- Focus on C.S. Lewis and one of his works (to be announced)
- A unique mix of faith, reason, & imagination
- Worship & fellowship with friends old & new
- Arrive early on Friday afternoon for special track sessions – Readers of Lewis Track & Writers Track
- A variety of Breakout Sessions during the main retreat that are related to conference themes
* Program schedule, program elements, and speaker/artist lineup is subject to change.