Join us every three years amid the “dreaming spires” of Oxford and the riverside beauty of Cambridge, as we explore important themes with renowned scholars from the arts and sciences, leaders in ministry and the major professions, and an array of literary, visual, and performing artists.
Leave the stressful demands of your daily life behind. Join us for a refreshing time of study, worship, and celebration.
Walk the historic lanes and garden pathways where C. S. Lewis himself was “surprised by joy.”
Held triennially since 1988, the Summer Institutes have served over three thousand registrants to date in residence at distinguished Oxford and Cambridge colleges.
Past Summer Conferences
- 2011: Paradigms of Hope: Transcending Chaos & Transforming Culture
- 2008: Imago Dei?: The Self and the Search for Meaning
- 2005: Making All Things New: The Good, the True, and the Beautiful in the 21st Century
- 2002: Time & Eternity
- 1998: Loose in the Fire
- 1994: Cosmos and Creation: Chance or Dance?
- 1991: Muses Unbound: Transfiguring the Imagination
- 1988: The Christian and the Contemporary University