St. Catherine’s College
We have reserved a block of rooms in Oxford at St. Catherine’s College for the 2022 C.S. Lewis Summer Institute.
NOTE: the program fee/tuition does not include lodging. You will need to register for lodging separately from your event admission costs.
St. Catherine’s College is the headquarters for Oxbridge 2022, where our morning and afternoon programs will be hosted.
Prices are per person. A buffet style breakfast with other attendees is included in the nightly rates.
Check in Thursday, July 28; check out Friday, August 5, 2022. You can stay a day early or check out a day late as well.
06/08/22 update: there are still around 10 rooms still available at St. Catherine’s. If you haven’t reserved lodging, do so soon, as we’ll be releasing the rooms to the general public in another week or so.
Online registration for lodging
Register for your lodging at https://www.catzconferences.com/stay-with-us using the code CSLF2022 and the following instructions:
- Scroll down on the page until you see a blue-green form with the title “St. Catherine’s College – Make An Online Booking”
- Enter the promo code CSLF2022. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AVAILABLE ROOMS FOR THE CONFERENCE IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THE CODE FIRST.
- Click on the arrival date and navigate through the calendar to the right using the > button until you see July and August 2022. Choose your arrival date for the conference. (check in for the conference begins the afternoon of Thursday, July 28)
- Do the same for departure. Choose the day you will be leaving St. Catherine’s. (the conference ends the morning of Friday, August 5)
- NOTE: If you change either of these dates during the process you will need to change BOTH the arrival and departure again for any change to be made in the registration form.
- Choose the number of guests you will be booking for.
- Click Search.
- Select the number of rooms (to match the number in your party as the only available rooms sleep one person each).
- You will see a total in a blue box in the bottom right corner of the screen. Make sure it is correct and then click next.
- NOTE: IF YOU LEFT THE PROCESS AND CAME BACK LATER, IT WILL STILL REMEMBER YOUR PREVIOUS SELECTIONS, This means that it may add more rooms than you wanted to your basket/cart. MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND THAT IT LISTS ONLY THE NUMBER OF ROOMS YOU DESIRE. You will see “my basket” followed by the number of bookings. If there are more than you want, click the trash can icon on the right to delete each of the extras.
- Click next. on Step 2, choose Continue As Guest.
- Enter your contact details. Note that these details should match your credit card billing details. Tips: Make sure to fill out all areas with asterisks. Those are required. You can click on the box marked “Same as personal information” if you are registering and paying for yourself rather than someone else.
- Enter your billing details. Tips: Most United States issued credit cards do not have start dates. You do not have to enter/change these if your card doesn’t included a date issued printed on it.
- Upon completing registration, you should see a page that says your transaction is complete. You should also receive a receipt from SpeedyBooker in your email.
|Room Type||Cost Per Night/|
|Single En Suite B&B||£ 103.20 per night (VAT included)||Single room with en suite bathroom and breakfast.|
* There are no double rooms available on campus for attendees during the conference. If you are looking for a double room, please scroll down for alternate options.
As Oxford’s youngest undergraduate college St. Catherine’s College brings a fresh, contemporary perspective to the Oxford experience: eight hundred years of university history, cast in a modern mold.
Our buildings, facilities and gardens all form part of an all-round designed setting for every aspect of your conference and stay – working, eating, relaxing and sleeping.
Our light and airy study bedrooms help to ensure a great night’s sleep. Their large windows overlook the green of lawns, trees and open countryside, blurring the boundary between inside and outside. We can accommodate over 350 delegates in total and rooms are serviced daily.
250 of our rooms have en-suite facilities and wireless internet access is offered across the College (so you need never be out of touch with the world). We provide tea and coffee-making facilities, linen, towels and toiletries. Hair dryers, ethernet cables and adapters can be hired/purchased from our Lodge.
For Information on St. Catherine’s College rooms, including what is included, please click here to download their information sheet: http://www.catzconferences.com/site-resources/uploads/2016/11/Bed-and-Breakfast-Factsheet.pdf
Oxford University rooms: http://www.universityrooms.com/en/city/oxford/home
Other Oxford accommodations: http://experienceoxfordshire.org/